Also, my feet are so itchy (no athlete's foot I swear!) that I can't resist imagining what I'd take on my travels. First up we have a Girl's Weekend!
Since we're with our friends a.k.a 'hoes' we can relax in comfort. We only have room for a couple days worth of clothes so keep it tight in a grey and black colour scheme so everything can go together. Minimal fuss = more time for laughs.
- Always pack a hat so you don't have to worry about bad hair days.
- A pair of sneakers will never go astray. I hate being the one grouching along in thongs when we all go for a walk.
- Heels that resemble sandals are perfect for fancy and casual dressing.
- T-shirts, cut off shorts and loose dresses (that won't crease) are your go-to clothing items. Extra points if your dress can tuck into your shorts for another outfit.
- Sunglasses; 'nuff said.
- Keep the makeup minimal (your girls love you anyway) with BB Cream instead of foundation.
- A fresh, sweet perfume since the car ride might be long...and hot.
- A little bottle of nail polish in a shade everyone would wear for bonding manicures!
- And don't forget your phone for all your group selfies!